Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sleek Eye Shadow Palette Review - Au Naturel Palette


I had been wanting a natural palette for a while and decided to give this Sleek palette a try- I didn't except too much as the whole palette cost me just over £7 however I was shocked at the excellent quality of this palette! I got the palette a few months ago and I have been using it almost every day since.

The palette contains 12 shades ranging from light white and sand tones to matte black (three shimmer shades, 9 matte shades). I loved the range of colours as I was able to do a day look, night look, no make up look or everyday make up look all with this one palette.

All the shades are super pigmented and remained on my eyes on day long. They are very easy to blend and great for creating smokey eye looks.


The palette itself is very nice looking - its very elegant and streamlined looking far more expensive than it is. It is also very robust, I have dropped mine a few times (oops) and both the case and shawdows are still in perfect condition.

The palette was extremely good value at £7.99, far cheaper than similar palettes such as the naked palette by Urban Decay (aprox. £37)

This is by far become my all time favourite palette, definitely recommend it :)

Have you tried this palette are another sleek palette? Let me know :) 
What is your favourite palette?

-Hollie x

No comments:

Post a Comment