Monday 29 September 2014

September Favourites


September has flown past and October is here already! 
That can only mean one thing, its time for September favourites. 


My first favourite this month is the Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. I have been obsessed with this foundation this month and have worn nothing but it the whole month of september. I love how quick and easy it is to apply and it gives great coverage for being a powder product. I have always preferred liquid foundations but since discovering this product I am definitely converted!

Another favourite from Mac this month was their Oil Control Lotion - fantastic for putting under foundation to keep it in place all day. I rubbed one pump of this lotion on my t-zone before applying any make-up and it stopped my skin from becoming oily and wrecking my foundation.

This month I have also been loving hair oils, perfect for added hair hydration after a few months of sun. My favourite one has to be Argania Hair Oil which is moisturising without leaving my hair greasy. I love running a small amount through the ends of my hair while its damp to make my hair silky smooth.

As we move from summer to autumn, this month I have been loving getting into the dark lip trend. My favourite dark lip colour is this beautiful purple lipstick in the shade 'sloane's plum' from Rimmel. Its a beautiful colour which adds something special to any make-up look. 


I have really been loving this Body shop bronzing powder during september. Great colour, highly pigmented and looks great on the skin. Perfect product for keeping my face matching my summer tan.

As its getting into autumn the temperature is falling and there are plenty of raining days again, which means lots more indoor days for watching TV. So this month I have been loving re-watching all the box-sets of Will &Grace. Such a funny and brilliant sitcom, great rainy day viewing with a cup of tea. 
 Those are the products I was loving most this September! 

Make sure to leave a comment letting me know your september favourites

-Hollie xxx

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try the MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation but powder foundations scare me! Haha

    alicewojcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared to try them too :) I was definitely a liquid foundation girl! But I found that it has just as good coverage and applies beautifully, not giving up my liquid foundations for good just yet though :)

      Delete
  2. I used to love watching Will & Grace. It never fails to make me smile :)

    Kirsty | KirstyLeigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted :) on to the last season already!

      Delete
  3. hum I want to try this colour of lipstic !

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will & Grace?! That was my unhealthy obsession during high school! I have been seeing a lot Body Shop Bronzer love this month. I am gonna have to get me some!

    I also posted a September Favorites list if you want to check it out!
    http://definedbysteph.blogspot.com/2014/09/september-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it the best! .. You definitely should, their bronzer is fantastic :)

      Thanks for your comment, checking your blog out now :)

      Delete