Monday 15 September 2014

Holy Grail Beauty Products

"Happiness is the secret to all beauty, there is no beauty without happiness" 
- Christian Dior 

Here are a few of my 'holy grail' beauty products. These are products I use everyday and I could not be without. 

Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion

Definatly the best moisturiser I have ever used. As someone with very acne prone skin I found it hard to get a moisturiser that wasn't going to leave my skin oily, greasy, irritated or sore - then I discovered Cetaphil.
Cetaphil have a range of gentle skincare product specially designed for those of us with skin problems such as acne, eczema or sensitive skin.

The Cetaphil moisturising lotion is a  fantastic moisturiser for anyone with sensitive or spot prone skin. Very gentle on the skin while still keeping skin hydrated. I used this product every day and will not be stopping anytime soon. 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

I have repurchased this concealer over and over again as its simply the best when it comes to hiding spots and covering dark circles. 

As you can see from the picture below I have used this concealer so much that the lettering 'fit me' has worn away! - this concealer is a everyday must for me.


It is a fairly thick concealer but it is so easy to blend and smooth into the skin. It is extremely easy to use and apply as it comes in a tube with an applicator stick. One or two small dots of this concealer go a long long way so it lasts for a very long time.

I love that it doesn't go cakey on the skin when fixed with powder, as I use powder on a regular basis. It stays in place all day and I never need to reapply. 

Definitely a make-up bag must have! You will not be disappointed. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 


Just the best matte powder around. This is a high street brand make up powder costing between £2-£5 but it works just as well (if not better) than the expensive high end branded powders. 
I have used this powder so often I am right down to the pan (as you can see from the picture). 

This powder keeps face shine at bay for hours and is so easy to reapply if needed. It keeps your face looking flawless without looking heavy or coated in make up.

Definitely the best, most affordable powder I have ever used - highly highly recommend!

Make sure to leave me a comment below letting me know your holy grail products!! :)

-Hollie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I use Maybelline powder at the moment but I don't seem to be getting on with it since the weather has changed so I will try the Rimmel Stay Matte powder! And where did you buy the Cetaphil moisturiser ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great powder you should definitely give it a go :) .. I get it in Boots but I have found only the larger stores seem to stock it!

      Delete